Driving Lessons and Expert Driving Tuition
Welcome to Young Driving School. One of the best in driver education & training, we have set the standard for driving lessons in the industry, with our comprehensive driving programs for all levels, great customer service, special offer promotions online.
Young Driving School, first and foremost it’s about you, and ensuring you acquire the skills and confidence required to drive safely and responsibly at all times and all circumstances. We are here to guide and support you all the way through.
Young Driving School Operating Areas
Young Driving School ‘s services are right across Sydney metropolitan area, especially emphasis on Sydney city, Chatswood, Ryde, Honsby, Five dock, Burwood, Strathfield, Beverly hills, Lidcombs, Hurstville, Bankstown, Botany, Campsie, Belmore, Concord, Eastwood , our operating areas are still continuously expanding.
Learn to Drive in Sydney NSW
Choosing a driving school and driving instructor is probably one of the most important decisions you need to make. We understand attaining your licence can often be stressful and expensive. Our industry-leading drivers are caring and professional; they are passionate about delivering top quality lessons which are great value for money. Young driving school is one of most respected driving education organization in NSW... read more
Why choose Young Driving School?
• We are proud to be your locally recommended by Australian Driver Trainers Association and KEYS2DRIVE Accredited Professional Driving program.
• Manual & Auto Lessons at a time and place that suits you!
• Providing specific skills to Learner and recent Provisional licence drivers to help them safely transition to driving on our roads.
• Reviewing the Learners Log Book to see progress and instructor notes
• Friendly & Patient Instructors with many years experiences
• Full comprehensive insurance, Public liability insurance. Professional indemnity insurance
Overseas Licence or International Licence Holders
Young Driving School can assist oversea or international licence holders in getting NSW Drivers licence. The length of time you have held an overseas car or rider drivers licence will determine the type of licence that you are eligible to hold in NSW. If you have held your overseas car or rider drivers licence (except learner) for less than one year, you will only be eligible for a provisional P1 licence. If you have held a car or rider licence (except learner) for more than one year but less than three years, you will only be eligiblefor a provisional P2 licence. If you have held a car or rider drivers licence (except learner) for more than three years, you will be eligible for an unrestricted full drivers licence... read more
Useful Links to RTA